How can you get people to adopt new technology when:
- They have varied levels of tech-savviness
- They perform different types of work
- They’re working in a remote or hybrid environment?
You make it intuitive. You make peoples’ day-to-day work experiences more productive and efficient. That is exactly what Abbie Thomas, a corporate paralegal, Lucy Gordon, a director in the employment team, and Liz Graham, a partner in the pensions team, discovered when Walker Morris implemented NetDocuments as their document management system.
Bringing together their unique responsibilities and perspectives, Abbie, Lucy, and Liz paint a more complete picture of how NetDocuments is used throughout the organisation and how it helps their firm as a whole stay in-sync, even when working remotely.
Read the Walker Morris case study to find out:
- How Abbie gets back hours of time
- How Lucy is enabled to successfully collaborate with colleagues and clients, whether working from home or in the office
- How Liz depends on comparison functionality to have an eagle eye on clients’ files